Monday, October 10, 2005

Still running ...

Still running like a cut cat with deadlines (If only Australians understand that phrase, please 'scuse me ...)

So here are some quick pics:

Treefern

The treefern we moved is flexing its muscles, and looks like it will be happy there.

Iris3

My irises are stating to come out

Solomon's Seal

And, so is my Solomon's Seal.

Back one day soon - my garden is looking lovely - and the roses and irises are going to peak at the same time, which is unusual. Usually the roses start as the irises finish.

Gotta run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Beautiful iris. I counted at least 24 buds on mine this morning, a vast improvement on the 4 flowers last year and 1 the year before. I was going to beseech you to take photos of your whole garden for us to see. But it's not the taking of the photos that's time consuming, it's posting them to the blog. Looks like I'll just have to journey on down to Gippsland. Bet it looks fantastic at the moment.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

HELP chloe!
(And could you email me with answer) A firend wants to transplant a tree fern(which is about 8 feet tall)Can you advise Asap The best way to tackle it?
Shasa wants to lop off its top to reduce size and not worry too much about the roots!!
I'd like to give the fern at least a fighting chance,so with emails I can forward them to her as well as hitting her over the head.
Maureen

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home