Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back after my winter blogging break. Time to dig in the green manure, so time to get blogging.

After I wave to Alice. Hi Alice!

Time too, to introduce everyone to the new neighbours.

2009-07-18d

I came home one day a couple of weeks ago, and there they were.

2009-07-18c

Ever since then, they have been helping me prune the Lemon Tree. And I notice they are handily depositing manure in one spot (where they sit in the shade on frosty days and chew their cuds. And I thought sheep were stupid!). I will be jumping the fence soon with a bucket.

In the meantime, I have started work on the Winter Veggie Garden.

2009-07-18a

At the minute I am working on digging in Green Manure, and finalising compost tanks so I have somewhere for next season's pumpkins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home