Saturday, November 09, 2013

Spotto! and Free Seeds

These were both spotted on 1 November, but I haven't had a chance to blog them yet:




First cherry tomatoes, above, growing in one of the pots along the fence.



Next - first flowers on the Crimson Silky Oak (which is a seedling from an earlier tree). I know when we saw them first, two years ago, it was on Christmas Day. So these are quite early.


And they are a long way up. Can you see them at top middle?

FREE SEEDS

If any member of the Garden Share Collective is reading - I have oodles and oodles of spare Beetroot seed (Detroit) and Parsnip (Hollow Crown), best before October and December 2014, respectively. I am not saying who, but the Engineer in this garden did not realise how many seeds made up 20gm when he ordered. Drop me a line, on kapana [at] netspace.net.au. I am happy to post.

3 Comments:

Blogger sassi said...

Hi Linda,
I found your website through the Garden Share Collection (where I hope to be joining you all in January!). Having lots of fun reading through your past posts.
Any chance you still have some of those beetroot seeds left? I've been thinking of planting some this year.
Christine

10:13 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi Christine,
I do have them left. Drop me an e-mail at kapana[at]netspace.net.au with a snail mail address and I will send some along.
I was trying to find your garden blog from your profile, but no luck. Do you have one?
Cheers
Linda

10:30 PM  
Blogger sassi said...

Yes, for some reason your blog/google/chrome (I'm not sure which to blame!) will only let me login to comment with a gmail account.
My blog is ontheningnangnong.com (I've only been blogging a few months, though).
Thanks for the seed offer - I shall email you forthwith :D

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home